Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who ever said Tuesday weren't exciting...

Last night on our way home from book club out in Surprise, Bri's car had the sudden misfortune of acquiring a flat tire. She quickly pulled into the nearby gas station, and Val and I sprang into action. Damsels in distress we were certainly not! Val was practically lying on the ground and both our hands our nearly black, but man did it feel good. We had that thing changed in no time. Looking back it must have looked pretty funny, two girls covered in dirt, laughing hysterically trying to get the new tire on, all while trying to pose for cell phone pictures. It definitely made our night seem more like an adventure!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Great picture! I hope you guys got home before too late.

Brenbren said...

That is awesome! I will be home on the 18th! will you still be in town?

Valerie Hall said...

That picture is even funnier when it is bigger! That was a fun night!