Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I've just been having way too much fun with my little baby to be a very good blogger!




We've just been having way too much fun with our little boy to have much time left for blogging. Eli is the cutest, most adorable little boy, and we've loved every minute of the last three months!(time has sure flown by).

Doing some "man" jobs with dad.


Eli with grandma & auntie Lauren.



Eli getting his "teeth" brushed for the first time.


Eli with Grandpa.


Eli can be a very serious little boy.


Auntie Kikki's idea of babysitting.


Eli and Mommy.


Christmas jammies.


Soaking up the sun.


Eli with Grandma McClenaghan.


Snow angels in Flagstaff.


Eli figures he's big enough to feed himself.


Eli's favorite outfit.


Such a happy boy.


Learning how to tie a tie for church.


Shots. Ouch!


He might be genetically predisposed to liking basketball!


Showing off his head holding skills.


Eli's first Suns game.


He may have been born in the USA but he sure has it figured out when it comes to cheering for the Olympics!


His pediatrician probably wouldn't be too impressed, but Eli loves to nap with his face hidden. He's a little nuts.

11 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

He is so adorable! Congratulations!

Tara and Ricky said...

Oh Ashlie, I'm so glad you posted some new pics of your little man! What a cutie he is!! I wish we could be there so our boys could be little friends! I was trying to figure out who he looks like, and I think it's Todd... I don't know... It's funny, people will either say Davis looks just like me or just like Ricky. I think that must mean he is a good mix:) Keep up the picture posting!!

hilary said...

i love all the pictures, he is so so cute. makes me excited... :)

Holly and Daric said...

Fun pictures! I love the snow angel one! ha ha so cute!

Criscell said...

He is SO handsome!! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Kristine said...

So cute! Glad to see pictures of him!!

Cara and Steve said...

Soooo adorable! I'm glad you finally posted some pics of that cute boy! Grace likes to nap like that too, she has a little silk blankie that she snuggles her face into.

ed and brooke said...

Ok, the picture on the top of your blog... LOVE it! so cute of you three.

Stephanie Walburger said...

Ashley he is adorable! You guys are having lots of fun eh! So are you ready for a summer in arizona?

Dane and Kwynne said...

Ashley, your little guy is darling. Congratulations!

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالمجمعة
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالزلفي
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالدوادمي
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالقويعية
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالسليل
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بشقراء
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بالافلاج
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر حوطة بني تميم
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بالدرعية
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر وادي الدواسر