4 years ago
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
A New Chapter...
Now that our big move is over and we've settled in to our new life in the sun, we wanted to have a way to keep everyone posted on our lives. Todd is getting into the swing of things at school, and is doing really well. Dental school is proving to be a lot of work but, but he enjoys it. He's getting to do some really exciting things in the simulation clinic, and is learning a lot. I have also been keeping busy, I might have found a part time job which is nice, if nothing else it will give me something to do. I have also started working out with some of the other wives in the ward, it's a lot of fun, and we've decided that we're going to run a half marathon in February. Our ward is really great about having a lot of things to do. About half the ward is students who don't have family nearby and so there are a ton of groups and activities to join. Having all this spare time hasn't been all bad for me though, I've been able to read a few books, work on my tan and have a lot more fun in kitchen. We've also chosen golf as our new hobbie, now that we're retired from basketball and all! It's ridiculously cheap here, probably because it so stinking hot, but we suck it up to save a buck. We've been meeting so many new people, and the time is flying by. It's hard to believe that we've already been here six weeks. We absolutely love it so far!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So, where was that picture taken? I am guessing somewhere in Canada. Yeah for blogs!
Cute blog! Can I add you to my friends list? I'm glad you're having a good time here. It's so hard to be away from everyone. I still get homesick and we're going on our second year!
Hey Ashley (and Todd), its Kim. I'm not sure if you know more than one Kim...SO, I'm the Kim that is in your ward. And you guys came over the other night for some yummy dessert:-) I didn't realize you had a blog! I noticed it on Becca and Mark's blog. May I also add you to my friend list? It was really nice seeing you guys at the PA Association thing this evening. Gotta love free food. We have a blog too, but its 'private'. If you would like an invite, email me at kimpeterson8@gmail.com, and I'll be sure to send you one! Have a great day, and hope to see you around again soon!
Yeah, you guys got a blog. :) I love it. Hah. I can see that Kim already told you that I added you. :) Send me a line at sendmarknbecletter (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll send you an invite to ours. I know, we're the dorky ones that go private.
Post a Comment