We feel more and more settled everyday in Arizona. We've both gotten into our routines and are findings our niches. With all this new found time on my hands I've been honing in on my "domestic-ness". Last week I made bread from scratch, without a mixer and everything. I watched a friend make it with her Bosch; kneading by hand is a completely different story. For my first attempt I think I did pretty well, it was edible and Todd said it tasted really good, but he might have been just being nice.
We also experienced a different kind of Thanksgiving. We hosted our very own Canadian Thanksgiving in America! It felt a little different wearing shorts to Thanksgiving dinner, but we had a ton of fun. We had a few couples over and ate potluck style. Everyone brought great food. Our dinner was complete with cranberry sauce in the shape of the can, in honor of grandpa.
As a special treat our friends wanted to serenade us in an "Ode to Canada" it's was quite the show!


1 comment:
Love it. I need to get that rap from you. It was to funny to not have.
Post a Comment