Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Catching up...

A little late I know...
Last Friday afternoon Todd had his White Coat Ceremony. It was very well done, the speeches were kept short which is always appreciated and the whole event was very professional. Seeing Todd in his coat made it seem so much more real that he is only three and half years away from being a dentist. It might seems like a long time now, but I'm sure that it's going to fly by.



Friday evening we drove down to a local Christmas landmark with a few friends, I'm not sure that I've ever seen anything quite like it. The "spectacle" doesn't end standing out on the street, this guys has a pathway that leads all throughout his home, and into his back yard. He has completely devoted his house to the holidays! He has been decorating his house like this for over 50 years! He uses nearly 70 000 lights every year, and never uses the same decorations twice. It was a little crazy to see a price list on our way out, he sells all of his home made decorations.




On Saturday, we were planning on having a low key, uneventful Saturday night, when we got a call that would change all that. A friend had two tickets to the Suns game that he couldn't use. We had so much fun. Even though our seats were literally in the very last row, it was so better to see the game in person.



It feels like this fall has flown by. Christmas seems as though its sneaked up out of nowhere! We'll be heading up to Alberta this week for the holidays, and we're so excited to see family again. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Brenbren said...

Sounds fun! Where is that house at? I know Adam would totally love it!

Criscell said...

Congrats to your husband on the White Coat! I want to know where that house is??! It seems so cool with all those lights! Have fun at home for the holidays!