So I thought I'd try my hand at craftiness one more time...I am not a sewer but I had so much fun making this apron, I definitely see some new hobby potential!
I couldn't let my new apron go to waste so I made my first ever batch of home-made bagels. They were delish, and the apron was very effective!
Oh my gosh Ashley! I absolutely LOVE both of those things! The apron is adorable! And bagels are one of my top five favorite foods...I've always wanted to try and make them. Was it worth making them? Or was it super time consuming? And super cute choice of fabric for the apron. Good work.
YEAH!!! I found you! This apron is SO cute! I love the colors and the style. You did a great job! Oh, and beautiful bagels. I bet your Bosch is getting LOTS of use!
WOW!! You are sooo talented! The apron looks amazing! I really need someone to show me how to make one too. Oh, and those bagels--I'm going to have to get that recipe from you as well!
5 comments:
ok. can I have that bagel recipe? I have ALWAYS wanted to try homemade bagels but never have. Totally impressed and they look super yummy.
AWESOME job on the apron! SO cute! And those bagels look super yummy:-) I can't even remember the last time I had a bagel!
Oh my gosh Ashley! I absolutely LOVE both of those things! The apron is adorable! And bagels are one of my top five favorite foods...I've always wanted to try and make them. Was it worth making them? Or was it super time consuming? And super cute choice of fabric for the apron. Good work.
YEAH!!! I found you! This apron is SO cute! I love the colors and the style. You did a great job! Oh, and beautiful bagels. I bet your Bosch is getting LOTS of use!
WOW!! You are sooo talented! The apron looks amazing! I really need someone to show me how to make one too. Oh, and those bagels--I'm going to have to get that recipe from you as well!
Post a Comment