Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day

On the Friday night before Valentine's day our friend Megan threw a stellar V-day party. We had such a nice time, it was fun to see everyone all dressed up, and the food was amazing. Megan, being the sweetheart that she is, pulled out all the stops, we had place cards, fun drinks and the lady's all took home roses, she even made a CD of every one's wedding song and had it playing in background. Thanks again Megan! There was this great fireplace where the party was, and a few couples had us take their pictures there, but of course we forgot to take ours, so use your imaginations!

On Saturday we had a pretty low key day, but it was nice. The young men had two basketball games and got two "W's", way to go coach! Todd had a bit of studying to do so he headed of to school and I started getting supper ready. We made heart shaped pizzas, watched the "Dunk Contest" and just hung out, it was a great Valentine's Day!


*Please forgive the hideousness of the picture, like I said it was a really low-key day.


2 comments:

ashalston said...

Hey! I just saw your comment on my blog. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm usually easier to get ahold of on facebook, if you are a facebooker you can look me up on there. As of now we are going to Glendale, however this morning Dylan just got an interview at Midwestern in Chicago. So we'll see how that one goes. I'm crossing my fingers for Arizona only because I'm over the snow! Thanks for finding my blog!

Criscell said...

What a fun V-day party! And your v-day pizza is so cute. Thanks again for taking those darling baby pictures for me! I'll be calling you soon about the baby announcement.