Thursday, March 19, 2009

A quick recap...

I think the longer I put off blogging the harder it is to do.  It's been a while but we've had a lot of fun since I last blogged.  Todd had a week off school, it was so nice to have him all to myself for a week.  We started the break by camping with a few friends.  It was a lot of fun.  It is so relaxing to sit around the fire, I could stare at a fire for hours.



When we got back form camping we were able to go to our first Spring Training game.  It was a blast.   We sat on the grass and brought a picnic lunch, it was a little chilly but we still loved it.

 
Todd even caught a ball (well sorta!)


Todd's first week back at school we stayed with some really great kids while their parents were in Mexico.  We had a lot of fun with them, but there's a reason kids don't come 4 at a time!  

This past  Saturday Todd participated in the Tour de Cure; a 62 mile bike ride to raise money for diabetes.  He did amazing! He finished the race in great time.   I'm so proud of him!



A bunch of students and faculty all participated in the race together it was a really neat event.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! I'm sad we missed the campout. Nice job Todd on biking! I'm impressed!

Zaugg Blog said...

Hey ashley! I just found your blog! You guys look like you having fun in Pheonix! Congrats on the Marathon....Aaron and I did a half together. Check our blog out too and it's fun to see how you guys are doing...kassiaaronzaugg@blogspot.com

jon♥kara said...

hey Todd, good job on the ride, let's do it again next year. Except next year don't crash your bike.