Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Update!!



So here I am 27 weeks, I feel like I'm getting bigger every day!



And here is our little guy, we were able to get a 3D ultrasound, but the little stinker wouldn't get his hands out of his face!


He's quite the cutie I have to admit!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Ashley! I am SOOOOO sorry I haven't called you back yet!!!! Seriously, I am SO sorry! We got all of our insurance figured out (after some very tearful phone calls to Alberta), but I still have a few questions for you. What time zone are you guys in? I don't want to call you back too early in the morning.

Okay, you don't look 27 weeks pregnant!!! I am 29 and am bursting! The 3D ultrasound is very cool. Hope you're feeling good:)

Linsey said...

So sweet! You don't look big at all!

Valerie Hall said...

So fun. You look great at 27 weeks!

Unknown said...

I have to agree with everyone, you look so great at 27 weeks! Super cute, Ashley. And I love the 3D ultrasound! It makes it so much more real to see that, huh? I will say ours ended up looking very similar! :) So you can be excited about that cause he looks very cute.