I thought the baby waiting game was supposed to make time go by slower, but that sure hasn't been the case for us. It feels like our last few days of childless-ness are flying by faster than we can keep track of them.
Friends of ours threw a Halloween Murder Mystery Party it was so much fun. I wish I had more pictures to show how great it was, Nate and Jess did an amazing job with all the decorations and food. Nothing was left out. It was a lot tougher than I thought it would be to think up a halloween costume eight months pregnant. I ended up going as a speed bump, not that exciting, but I got to wear comfy pants, which at this point is the most important thing.

A couple weekends ago Todd was able to make a quick last minute trip down to Mexico with a couple of guys from his class. Their weekend was action packed, and a nice break before they had to start studying for finals.
My cake decorating class is still going on and I am really enjoying it, I've even signed up for the next one. We learned how to make roses this week. I don't think I give the folks at the grocery store bakery enough credit, these things are tough!
And last, but not least the belly shot. I'm 34 weeks in this picture, we're starting to get close. We're planning on getting induced the last weekend in November, it's crazy to think about how soon he's coming and that he won't be inside me any longer. I think I've foregotten what it feels like not to be pregnant!



3 comments:
I love the "speed bump" idea that's so cute!
Great job on the roses, Ashley! The cake looks awesome. I think it's so great that you are taking that class. And your belly is cuter than ever. Only a few more weeks...crazy! Thanks for coming to our party! We had so much fun with you guys!
You look great and you're almost done--hurray! Hope all goes well. What a fun Halloween party. I love your costume idea. Your cake is beautiful.
Post a Comment